Friday, March 2, 2012

Pottery Barn multipanel mirror knock-off!

I think everyone has seen this beautiful mirror, pictured below.  But at $249, it's a hefty price to pay.  I'm definitely not willing to pay that kind of price.  Not surprisingly, there were numerous tutorials on making a knock-off version.


My favorite (easiest) tutorial was found at this link.
http://dollarstorecrafts.com/2012/02/tutorial-pb-inspired-tiled-mirror-for-10/

My supply list:
6 mirrors (from the Dollar Tree)
duct tape (1 roll from Dollar Tree)
foam board (from Walmart)
lots of glue sticks and hot glue gun

Here's what I came up with.  I absolutely LOVE the result!  It's now sitting pretty leaning on top of my console table.  AND the total cost of the project?  $8!  Not too shabby!


No comments:

Post a Comment