Thursday, March 22, 2012

Owls, owls, owls!

One trend I've noticed lately is all the obsession with owls.  There's all kinds of owl jewelry (earrings, rings,  pendants), pillows, bags, purses, lamps, you name it, someone will make something with owls!  Here are pictures of the owl obsession I found on Pinterest.














SO.....I've been on the search for a small and simple "owl" thing, not sure what.  Then today, I found it!  And at $5, I couldn't be more excited!  It was an owl stretchy ring, seen here.




It was exactly what I had wanted, except it was too big for my hand.  I took off the stretchy band from the back then with a couple of jumprings, attached it to a long necklace I had already made, from my jewelry-making days, and here's how it turned out.  I love it!






No comments:

Post a Comment