Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pancake Muffins!

While looking through Pinterest I found a pancake muffin recipe.  It looked very interesting!  There were several blogs with recipes but I found my favorite here.  I'm sure you guys have heard of Bakerella, who is an amazing baker and has a zillion ideas for everything from cake pops to cupcakes to muffins.  She is the queen of the cake pop craze and her blog is definitely worth a look through.  Sooooo.....this pancake muffin idea seemed very simple.  I had pancake mix so I decided to give it a try.  I added chocolate to a few, cranberries to another few, then some leftover spam that I had to the rest.  My two favorite were the chocolate and spam.  But of course, you can pretty much add anything you want to the batter.  Check it out and give it a try!



No comments:

Post a Comment