Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Jewelry-making Bug

Years ago I used to make jewelry.  A co-worker introduced me to it and I've been hooked on it ever since.  I've sold quite a few of my jewelry at the office and it has since dwindled down in recent years.  I've even sold a few pieces at a boutique shop.  Then recently, like in the past week, I've been having the desire to make more jewelry.  I think it started with making my owl-pendant necklace seen below.


I went to Michael's today and found some elastic cording (less than $3) which I've stayed away from, until now.  I grabbed one.  I then made a few bracelets using the gems/beads I had. 

This bracelet has smoky quartz and Swarovski crystals.

This one also with Swarovski crystals and metal findings.



This bracelet has quartz, moonstone, carnelian and freshwater pearls.


I really had fun with this.  And now totally have the bug!


No comments:

Post a Comment